18.4.08

sicky poo

I am sooooo sick today. So so so so so sick. It started at the tip of my nose, worked it's way down my face, into my neck and then down my throat. I tried scraping therapy yesterday but I don't think I was doing it right.. I still feel like shit. I missed garbage day, I missed school, and I gotta call in sick for work. It's not a good time to be sick, let me tell you, I am way too busy to get sick. *le sigh*.

I was considering planning a youth peer-to-peer group session for victims of sexual abuse. It's become a pretty big issue in this city right now and a lot of the time people can't take legal action. I want to start a group for youth to come and simply talk- I could offer a shoulder, an ear, and some advice.. Perhaps I could find a professional in this area to attend as well to offer any expert advice. That's something I'm thinking about now..

New tattoos soon! I'm getting the Murphy Center logo on my wrist, and my brothers names in graffiti on the back of my elbows! Soo excited.

More later......too sick...

No comments: