10.4.08

A nice day for a new blog.




Yay me! I'm starting my own personal blog which I am going to use for.. well.. pretty much all my ideas. (well, ideas that i want to share with the world, anyways). Take it for what you want it. Criticize it, steal it, love it or hate it. Just remember that knowledge is knowing all the answers to life's questions but wisdom is knowing when to let others learn for themselves.

I'm really excited about my new role at school. I feel like I am really making a difference, and I feel as if I'm practicing for my future as a mad scientist. I find it very astonishing that one day I had an idea, an urge, and not even a week later the opportunity of a life-time falls into my lap. At the time I didn't realize how grand the opportunity would evolve, but now I'm feeling as if I'm really... that this is really the beginning of the beginning of a whole new sector of my life. I am cherishing and loving the opportunities that have been so generously set in front of me. I will not fuck this up, and that's a great new feeling to me. I have quite a past, and because this is a new diary you may never see it. However, I am glad to leave my past behind and move on as the character it created.

This is a tribute to myself. I am understanding, kind, generous, hard working, loyal, and fucking determined to be successful in this awesome opportunity.

So, indulge if you may. I do like comments and notes and stuff.
And hahahaha please note the constant changes in mood and personality. Hahahahahahaah.

Braw.

"I speak outside what is recognized as the border between "reason" and "insanity". But I consider it a measure of my humanity to be written off by the living graves of a billion murdered lives. And I'm not ashamed of my recurring dreams about me and a gun and a different species (hint: starts with "h" and rhymes with "Neuman's") of carnage strewn about the stockyards, the factories and farms. Still I know as well as anyone that it does less good than harm to be this honest with a conscience eased by lies. But you cannot deny that meat is still murder. Dairy is still rape. And I'm still as stupid as anyone, but I know my mistakes. I have recognized one form of oppression, now I recognize the rest. And life's too short to make another's shorter- (animal liberation now!)."

No comments: