25.5.08

Sunny Sunday

I finally got the opportunity to meet with Morgan and it went better than I could've imagined. I am officially hired as an off campus researcher for MUN. We're going to be focusing on Youth Advocacy and Youth Voice, and I am so excited to see what the future holds. I also started volunteering with the Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society and St. Patrick's Nursing Home, so it's going to be a busy summer! I am looking forward to it, though, because I am going to be learning a lot about myself. I am going to be involved in a diverse list of activities in hopes of finding out a lot about what i want, what I want do to, and who I want to be. I am going to be learning new skills this summer and I am soooo freaking excited i could scream. Things are good, and even when they're bad, they're still good!

I have a new little cousin named Harold William Brown, and he is so adorable. He's the seventh child of my Uncle Keith and Aunt Teresa's and they named him after Papa and Dad. I hope I get to see the new little one plus all the others really soon!

I am in the process of putting my 'facilitator ideas' on the Wheel that we have, so that's been taking me a bit of time. I found a really cool website totally dedicated to Youth Voice and Yotuh Advocacy so I will be trying to make the time to check all that out! THe website is: www.freechild.org



Working at The Cellar a lot now, and public exams are coming up so I'll be super busy with that but hopefully once school is over I can focus on my research!!! :) :) :) :)

Love is in the Air!!!

No comments: