1.5.08

Bad Dreams

"Last night I had the strangest dream, still a litle bit fuzzy can't remember it clean..."

1) To dream about the death of a loved one, suggests that you are lacking a certain aspect or quality that the loved one embodies. Ask yourself what makes this person special or what do you like about him. It is that very quality that you are lacking in your own relationship or circumstances. Alternatively, it indicates that whatever that person represents has no part in your own life. (http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/d.htm).

2) To dream that you are sad, suggests that you need to learn from your disappointments and make yourself happy. Try not to dwell on the negative. (http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/s.htm)

3) To dream of snow in all its forms, on trees, storms, etc., is a dream of very good omen which shows you will have success in business or investments, but if you should eat the snow this will presage a long period of sadness for the dreamer.( http://www.sleeps.com/dictionary/sss.html)

4) Dreaming about death is very common and it can be interpreted in many different ways. Death is usually a symbol of some type of closure or end. It implies an end to one thing and a beginning of another. Death dreams usually have positive symbolism. If you are the dead person in your dream, it could imply that you would like to leave all of your worries and struggles behind and begin anew. Dreaming about someone that you care about may express your fear about losing them. Dreaming that one of your parents died may express fear of loss, but it also may be an unconscious valve through which you release anger and other negative feelings. In some cultures dreaming about death and dying is a very good omen that represents longevity and prosperity. (http://www.maljonicsdreams.com/Dream_Dictionary/Death.htm)

5) Snow symbolises chilled and unexpressed emotions or emotions that have been repressed for an extended period of time. The snow in your dream suggests that you or someone else is emotionally cold, unresponsive, and indifferent. Clean, white snow may represent innocence, truth, peace and relaxation. Virgin snow, as you may see it covering a beautiful landscape, may represent new beginnings or a new way of seeing things and dirty snow may represent guilt.
(http://www.maljonicsdreams.com/Dream_Dictionary/Snow.htm)

Hmm.. All of these seem to be bullshit to me.. However, some things ring a bell.

I had a dream that my Dad and Uncle Chris died! My Nanny and I were together crying and I felt the emotions really strongly. We were out in a snowstorm, trying to round everyone up. I remember a bunch of people from the Cellar there and me having to tell them what happened, an then Dano said he was going to quit and I flippped out at him. Everyone was turning against me and I felt this crazy overwhelming sadness. I remember thinking to myself, "I will never be able to talk to my Uncle Chris again.. He was too young". But when I thought about my Dad I didn't feel as bad because I had seen it coming. I know I don't feel that way in real life about my Dad, and I know it was just a dream, but damn. how depressing.

No comments: