12.8.08

Mike

Dear you,

The days are long and the nights are even longer. I miss you, but I want to get over you. I want you around, but I want you to be you and be free. I love you more than anything and the hardest thing I've ever had to do was let you go. It was all for you. I could lie with you forever and never get sick of it.. Maybe one day in the future we'll have a chance again.. For now you need to be free so you can do wonderful things for yourself. I want to be strong. I want to be positive. But I want you here right now so I can cry and cry and cry in your arms. Even if we're just friends, that's all I need right now. A loving friend, a caring soul. Someone who cares if i spend the nights alone. I know you still care, but I need you here. I am not used to being alone, I prefer not to be. I know I can be if I really try, but why be alone when there are so many lonely people in the world? I love you and always will. I hope one day you'll come back to me, when you are ready. I can't promise I'll wait, but just expressing that to myself is going to help me get through tonight. Every song I hear, drama on ntv, passing moment, makes me wish you were here. I try to think positive. You're still in my life. You're still my friend, you're not dead and that I should be grateful for.. But i just miss us. I miss us already and it's been just over 24 measley hours. I guuess the first hours are the longest.

Bye Baby,
Linda

No comments: